- MANAGEMENT OF THE FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY ORGANISED A TOWN HALL MEETING
- HANDING OVER OF DUAL DESK TO EDUCATION DIRECTORATE FOR FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY
- EDUCATIONAL TOUR IN THE FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT
- Fanteakwa South District Commission Two GETFUND Projects at New Nsutam Secondary/Technical School on August 14, 2023
- FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY STAFF DURBAR HELD ON MONDAY 7TH AUGUST 2023
- PUSHING AND LEVELLING OF FINAL DISPOSAL SITE FOR BOTH THE FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND THE ABUAKWA SOUTH MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY
- A (3) THREE-DAY TRAINING ON BAR SOAP, LIQUID SOAP AND BLEACH AT THE DISTRICT ASSEMBLE HALL
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM AT EHIAMENKYENE IN THE FANTEAKWA DISTRICT ASSEMBLY.
- 3RD BATCH OF TRAINEES SELECTED TO TAKE PART IN THE YOUSTART PROGRAMME
- FANTEAKWA SOUTH DISTRICT 2023 GREEN GHANA DAY HELD AT THE PREMISES OF THE DISTRICT ASSEMBLY
The Fanteakwa South District was carved out of the Fanteakwa District in 2018 by Legislative Instrument (L.I 2345) with Osino as the District Capital. The district is located within the central part of the Eastern Region of Ghana. It lies within longitudes 0032.5’ west and latitudes 6015’north and 6010’ south. The district shares boundaries with Kwahu South district to the north, to the west by Fanteakwa North district, the south by Abuakwa South district and to the east by Atiwa East district. The district has a total land area of 460sqkm.
VISION: A healthy, educated and prosperous citizenry through satisfactory service delivery and operating within accountable local governance.
MISSION: The Fanteakwa South District Assembly exists to improve the quality of life of the people in partnership with major stakeholders through the equitable provision of services for a total development of the District within the context of Good Governance.
GOALS: The development goal of the Fanteakwa South District Assembly is to attain and sustain a socially and economically empowered society, through modernized agriculture, rural industrialization, commerce and human resource development in a stable environment with the full participation of the citizenry.